Triple Game of the Year, now in devastating 3D! Top game reviewer, IGN, writes “Tornado Mania is not merely the best mobile game of 2006, it stands to be the best mobile game yet seen by IGN!” A mad scientist unleashes his bizarre Tornado Machine on the world! Use the tornado to engulf airplanes, buildings, cows and more! Relocate buildings to your Antarctic Biosphere to rebuild a utopian city, or simply choose to destroy everything in your path!
- Impressive 3D graphics, multi-angle views and picturesque, sweeping fly-bys over each level!*
- Climb the mad scientist ranks in Utopia Mode from Flaky Dreamer to Peace Prize Winner.
- In Rampage Mode, progress through 20 levels of mad scientist notoriety from Trivial Nuisance to Dr. Armageddon.
- Bonus all-new Desert-themed levels included!
- Gobble up over 30 collectible buildings and objects including all-new airplanes, boats, cows and more!
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista 32-Bit/7
- Pentium II 800MHz
- 512MB RAM
- 100MB free HD space
- 16 MB graphics card or better
Tornado Mania! 3DG
| 35.8 MB | Portable | ziddu |